RYL2 ArtOfWar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RYL2 ArtOfWar

ArtOfWar Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi..sugesstions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sH!Ne

sH!Ne

hi..sugesstions Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi..sugesstions   hi..sugesstions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:37 am

LeGeNdArS wrote:
hi...please give back antonium ....and give 2 vendors in the map 3...to upgrade...this server its stupid ...and tob 40000 gold...WTF...m sugesstions is..to come back antonium vendors and downgrade... [RESPECT FOR ALL]

And yes GMs/Owners like when you call there server stupid. Its right word to get your suggestion notes... Lol....Try ask nice its not option i notes aswell. Just insult looks be the best way.

If this was my forum i just delet mess like this. And not even bother read it....But thats me Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
http://amelos.net
LeGeNdArS

hi..sugesstions Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi..sugesstions   hi..sugesstions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:51 am

yes...srry about stupid..but this server...!!! have a tob gold 40000 and upgrade its vry hard..come to add downgrade add vendors in the map 4/map 3 and antinium 1 gold.. lol! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
sH!Ne

sH!Ne

hi..sugesstions Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi..sugesstions   hi..sugesstions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:53 am

LeGeNdArS wrote:
yes...srry about stupid..but this server...!!! have a tob gold 40000 and upgrade its vry hard..come to add downgrade add vendors in the map 4/map 3 and antinium 1 gold.. lol! Thank you!

Dont get me wrong you can say what ever u like i just sade that "stupid" its not the way Very Happy. But i can be wrong... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://amelos.net
LeGeNdArS

hi..sugesstions Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi..sugesstions   hi..sugesstions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:56 am

ok ty...and i'm sorry...but please add downgrade vendors map4/map 3 and add antonium for 1 gold...and this server its CoooOoOoL ...and real time gm-master and navarin have 400 ppl++++
Back to top Go down
Quasimodo™

Quasimodo™

hi..sugesstions Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi..sugesstions   hi..sugesstions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:47 pm

U failed
Back to top Go down
opium

opium

hi..sugesstions Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi..sugesstions   hi..sugesstions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:31 pm

how can it be hard to upgrade? i made yesterday night only a fuser for my bow 2k+ DMG. u just need to work hard and not stay like a noob complaining about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi..sugesstions Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi..sugesstions   hi..sugesstions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi..sugesstions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RYL2 ArtOfWar :: RYL2 Art Of War :: Suggestions-
Jump to: