RYL2 ArtOfWar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RYL2 ArtOfWar

ArtOfWar Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To: Admin/Owner

Go down 
+2
EreN
Toffey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Toffey

To: Admin/Owner Empty
PostSubject: To: Admin/Owner   To: Admin/Owner Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:01 am

Hi there,

I'm not sure who is the "owner" of this server, but I just found out about this server and would love to be a part of it. I have a decent amount of knowledge with Photoshop and some other graphic programs, and was wondering I could join the team here. Whether you need a banner (I made one for my old server here), a new header for the forum, or anything else I'd be glad to help out.

Please send me a PM and we can discuss everything.

-Toffey
Back to top Go down
Toffey

PostSubject: Re: To: Admin/Owner   To: Admin/Owner Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:16 am

Who is the owner of this server? I can't figure out which Administrator it is.
Back to top Go down
EreN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To: Admin/Owner   To: Admin/Owner Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:06 am

yes whats your problem ?
Back to top Go down
Toffey

PostSubject: Re: To: Admin/Owner   To: Admin/Owner Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:29 am

ReaLTime wrote:
yes whats your problem ?

I sent you a PM. Please check your Inbox.
Back to top Go down
GM-Ints
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To: Admin/Owner   To: Admin/Owner Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:52 pm

server PC owner is peter but it all of our team server so u need to talk to all of us jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.ryl2artofwar.com
Toffey

PostSubject: Re: To: Admin/Owner   To: Admin/Owner Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:33 am

The reason for my posts is to ask for you all to consider adding one more to the team. I'm not interested in being an in-game GM (unless you need me to be one), but more interested in doing some of the graphical work for this server. I can make banners, new buttons/headers/etc for the forum, and possibly some work on in-game items. If you have any openings I would also be interested in moderating the forum, but that also is not a necessity.

So just let me know on your decision, and if you have any questions then feel free to ask. I'll update this post with a link to my photobucket later today. Im available on MSN at fusedairsofter@hotmail.com or leave a response here and i'll see it sometime today.

PS: What program do you use to design the items in-game?
Back to top Go down
sH!Ne

sH!Ne

PostSubject: Re: To: Admin/Owner   To: Admin/Owner Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:25 am

Toffey wrote:

PS and and plugin for .dds files.

This my own skins i made for my attacker.

To: Admin/Owner Shineattrn3

Just simple thing......The old color where abit color full. Very Happy Smile Color is not showing 100% right the prog down grade it to 256 only Sad....
Back to top Go down
http://amelos.net
GM-Peter
Admin
Admin
GM-Peter

PostSubject: Re: To: Admin/Owner   To: Admin/Owner Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:25 am

Toffey wrote:
The reason for my posts is to ask for you all to consider adding one more to the team. I'm not interested in being an in-game GM (unless you need me to be one), but more interested in doing some of the graphical work for this server. I can make banners, new buttons/headers/etc for the forum, and possibly some work on in-game items. If you have any openings I would also be interested in moderating the forum, but that also is not a necessity.

So just let me know on your decision, and if you have any questions then feel free to ask. I'll update this post with a link to my photobucket later today. Im available on MSN at fusedairsofter@hotmail.com or leave a response here and i'll see it sometime today.

Dude PM Don_nhy@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://rylartofwar.servegame.org/
Navarin
Admin
Admin
Navarin

PostSubject: Re: To: Admin/Owner   To: Admin/Owner Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:52 pm

Nope. We dont need any new GM!
and if we will be need! we can a topic!
Back to top Go down
Toffey

PostSubject: Re: To: Admin/Owner   To: Admin/Owner Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:39 pm

Navarin wrote:
Nope. We dont need any new GM!
and if we will be need! we can a topic!

I'm not looking for a GM position, simply to help out in some other areas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To: Admin/Owner   To: Admin/Owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To: Admin/Owner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RYL2 ArtOfWar :: RYL2 Art Of War :: General Chat-
Jump to: