RYL2 ArtOfWar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RYL2 ArtOfWar

ArtOfWar Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stupid /kill

Go down 
+4
BigFatty
sH!Ne
Quasimodo™
Devil
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Devil

Devil

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:06 am

when i go to kill some1 they always either go to change char screen or they /kill its so annoying im a life too Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Quasimodo™

Quasimodo™

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:05 am

So u mean they have to stay there and let u chain stun over over agin untill die? think before u post.
Back to top Go down
sH!Ne

sH!Ne

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:30 pm

Quasimodo™ wrote:
So u mean they have to stay there and let u chain stun over over agin untill die? think before u post.

You should also think. Should this realy be alowed?. Think about it. did they made Stun so u can use /kill ?. So evertime i get stuned by cleric i use /kill?. Sounds good?.
Back to top Go down
http://amelos.net
BigFatty

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:47 pm

sH!Ne wrote:
Quasimodo™ wrote:

You should also think. Should this realy be alowed?. Think about it. did they made Stun so u can use /kill ?. So evertime i get stuned by cleric i use /kill?. Sounds good?.

i agree with shine. /kill should be a 1 day ban. Because its the same as net bugging to me.
Back to top Go down
opium

opium

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:39 pm

no it isnt. i want go MC i slash kill. im not imnterrupting /kill to die to the Life..
Back to top Go down
Quasimodo™

Quasimodo™

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:52 pm

lol! is there any server got banned if do /kill command?
Back to top Go down
sH!Ne

sH!Ne

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:52 pm

Quasimodo™ wrote:
lol! is there any server got banned if do /kill command?

So by not geting banned and use /kill in pvp its ok?. Maybe we should encourage every one use /kill when they get net/stuned/binded?. It will be nice pvp. We can implant a /instantlogoff ?. affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Quasimodo™

Quasimodo™

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:28 am

then dont play cleric or life ... etc. U want show off to solo on ur healer and u should know this gona happen.
Just a game dont take it too hard
Back to top Go down
sH!Ne

sH!Ne

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:42 am

Quasimodo™ wrote:
then dont play cleric or life ... etc. U want show off to solo on ur healer and u should know this gona happen.
Just a game dont take it too hard

every chart have some sort of spell thats bind/net/stun etc.......Who sade i taken it hard. or im Cleric/Life. I just sade what already happens.....You stun/net/binde u use /kill = pvp = 0 = 0 Fame. Try understan what the effect will be. If every one start use /kill every time in pvp. But i think server have biger issues now any way. Many have left. No
Back to top Go down
Quasimodo™

Quasimodo™

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:20 pm

u know that sounds banned for this realy anoying in any RYL forum ( i dont mean u said that) and ppls keep whining all the time , u have time to type /kill if there is another dd or mage do skill on u when u got stuned? i guess u die before that command count in 3 second. i used to be play life offc many years but i never complain about this .if u dont get my point its ok. and yes that's cheating but ppls allway to find the way to cheat so u cant stop them. I love you
Back to top Go down
sH!Ne

sH!Ne

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:42 pm

Quasimodo™ wrote:
u know that sounds banned for this realy anoying in any RYL forum ( i dont mean u said that) and ppls keep whining all the time , u have time to type /kill if there is another dd or mage do skill on u when u got stuned? i guess u die before that command count in 3 second. i used to be play life offc many years but i never complain about this .if u dont get my point its ok. and yes that's cheating but ppls allway to find the way to cheat so u cant stop them. I love you

95% u get a succes in not geting killed by /kill...Why do you think ppl do it? Because the geting killed?...If that was the case we will have this debate Do we.......Yep there always ways to cheat and ppl will always try. Rolling Eyes....... affraid. Its not all commands that is bad. The other 1 is even more ridiculous. (im not saying witch one) Very Happy...But it have bean removed here. cheers

But like i sade...Server face a biger issue now. bean online checking some. And there is like 3-4 mks 2-3 humans now for 3 dayz.
Back to top Go down
-OpTiK-

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:44 am

It's normal thing . In RYL 2 IU it is allowed too . So maybe Admin can change the time from /kill to 30Seconds so you will get more time .
Back to top Go down
Navarin
Admin
Admin
Navarin

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:56 pm

I Hope going to have a New rule!

If any life/Cleric Stun you guys! and if anyone use /kill.. going to ban his Account 2day.
Back to top Go down
sH!Ne

sH!Ne

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:45 pm

-OpTiK- wrote:
It's normal thing . In RYL 2 IU it is allowed too . So maybe Admin can change the time from /kill to 30Seconds so you will get more time .

RYL2 IU (CiB) allow many things. They dont realy care. They only care about how fast they can get your money. Shocked
Back to top Go down
opium

opium

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Navarin wrote:
I Hope going to have a New rule!

If any life/Cleric Stun you guys! and if anyone use /kill.. going to ban his Account 2day.

so Cleric/Life are suposed to be top famers now?... im sorry but u have no proof that we are not /killing befor they stun i go MC many times with /kill to buy Teleports and to teleport map 4. im not just going to break my teleport to lose fame srry. if u didnt want to have the /kill problem u are in the wrong class
Back to top Go down
-OpTiK-

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 am

Change the delay from it....BTW Life/Clerics are better in PT..No Solo
Back to top Go down
schorschi

schorschi

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:57 pm

lol an easier solution was,that ur only allowed to use it if ur full health,thats how we solved it on our server (rip)
but wll shine,making it a autoban is just one of the stupiest idears eva,thats like removinh humans ona pvp server without gw
Back to top Go down
sH!Ne

sH!Ne

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:07 pm

schorschi wrote:
lol an easier solution was,that ur only allowed to use it if ur full health,thats how we solved it on our server (rip)
but wll shine,making it a autoban is just one of the stupiest idears eva,thats like removinh humans ona pvp server without gw

i never sade it should be autoban. I only pointed out the effect it will be....But its not up to me...Allowed /kill in pvp realy dont care. Its sade for cleric/life tho etc....Why not even re-implant back /relogin its mutch faster the /kill ?. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stupid /kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid /kill   stupid /kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stupid /kill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RYL2 ArtOfWar :: RYL2 Art Of War :: Bugs and complaints-
Jump to: